PMI-ACP® Preparation Workshop
PMI-ACPis a coveted agile certification which verifies knowledge of the agile values, principles and practices across agile frameworks. If you already use agile or your company is transforming to agile, acquiring it will demonstrate your expertise.
Becoming PMI-ACP is the basic aim of this workshop but if you also have the following questions in mind:
- Scrum vs. Extreme Programming vs. Kanban vs. Lean. What’s their relationship with each other?
- How to select the best agile methodology for a given project?
- How to customize a standard agile methodology for your unique project requirements?
- How to cherry-pick some best practices from other methodologies?
- Information Radiators vs. Software Tools (JIRA, RTC, Rally, etc.)
- How to manage geographically distributed agile teams?
- How to scale agile for large projects?
We will address all such practical questions to enhance your knowledge and wisdom!
Duration: 2 Days
Agile practitioners who wish to give necessary boost to their professional career
- PMI-ACP requirements, application process and examination guidelines will be discussed in detail
- Aligned with the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline
- A case study with role-play to give you enough practice, clear understanding and the real knowledge of these methodologies
- A well-researched and condensed Course material
- Videos of the key concepts
- Test taking strategies for your PMI-ACP Certification Exam
- Interactive and practical industry driven scenarios
- Mock tests
- 21 Agile Contact Hours for the PMI-ACP eligibility
- Limited batch size to enhance the interaction, participation and hands-on experience
- PMI-ACP, CSM and AKP (Accredited Kanban Practitioner) certified and very experienced trainer will share with you valuable examination tips & tricks
- Certificate upon completion
- Ongoing assistance and support in submitting your PMI-ACP application